For the new VW Tiguan, there is a engine power upgrade available from ABT Sportsline. The 2.0 TDI version now offers strong 170 hp (standard 140 hp) or 195 hp (standard 170 hp). The economical 1.4-litre turbo petrol engine can be upgraded from 160 hp to 210 hp. The sportiest Tiguan is the comes with the 2.0-litre TSI engine. The machinery is currently undergoing extensive testing but the technicians have already revealed that – depending on the series performance – either over 210 hp (154 kW) or as much as 250 hp (184 kW) will be reached. For the exterior ABT offers a new front grill, door strips, rear spoiler and pronounced rear muffler.
- Fast X: An Inside Look at the Cars That Will Race Across the Screen
- Xiaomi Redmi 12 Turbo is here with Harry Potter edition
- Smartwatch for Your Workout: The Best Fitness Tracking Features to Keep You Motivated
- Choosing a Car Roof Rack: A Comprehensive Guide for Outdoor Enthusiasts
- Bungee Jumping in the USA: Thrilling Adventures Await
Alfa Romeo AMG Audi BMW BMW history BMW Motorrad Cadillac Camaro Chevrolet Corvette Dodge Essentials Ferrari Ford Hyundai Infiniti Jeep Mercedes-Benz Mercedes-Benz history Mini Motorsport News Mustang Nissan Opel Porsche Renault Road Test Subaru Toyota Volvo