For the new BMW 6 series Cabrio (F12) Hartge has a spring set that lowers the car 30mm on the front and 25mm on the rear axle. Hartge stainless steel cat back exhaust system is available for 640i, consisting of stainless steel middle silencer and stainless steel rear silencer with dual round 80mm tail pipes left and right. The Hartge Ultima (19″) and Hartge Classic 2 (21″) wheel set can be ordered with Hartge Individual finish. With Individual finish wheel sets can be painted in all BMW body paint colours and in black matt or black glossy. All wheel sets are also available with Brilliant finish. In addition all Hartge wheel sets can be equipped with Tyre Pressure Control (TPC) and sets of lockable wheel bolts.
- Fast X: An Inside Look at the Cars That Will Race Across the Screen
- Xiaomi Redmi 12 Turbo is here with Harry Potter edition
- Smartwatch for Your Workout: The Best Fitness Tracking Features to Keep You Motivated
- Choosing a Car Roof Rack: A Comprehensive Guide for Outdoor Enthusiasts
- Bungee Jumping in the USA: Thrilling Adventures Await
Alfa Romeo AMG Audi BMW BMW history BMW Motorrad Cadillac Camaro Chevrolet Corvette Dodge Essentials Ferrari Ford Hyundai Infiniti Jeep Mercedes-Benz Mercedes-Benz history Mini Motorsport News Mustang Nissan Opel Porsche Renault Road Test Subaru Toyota Volvo