The coupe versions of the Corvette Grand Sport and Z06 are now available as a limited Final Edition models. Among other elements, this special range of features includes Brembo carbon-ceramic brakes, Competition sport seats, a performance data recorder, chassis calibration optimized for race tracks and (for some versions) a Z07 package, including an additional aerodynamics and Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2 tires.
In addition to its technical equipment, the Final Edition also impresses with its uncompromising appearance, which is complemented by a wide range of carbon fiber components and the distinctive exterior colors Sebring Orange Tintcoat Metallic and Ceramic Matrix Gray Metallic.
Corvette Final Edition features
- Available as Coupé Grand Sport or Z06
- Offered in Sebring Orange Tintcoat Metallic and Ceramic Matrix Gray Metallic exterior colors
- Black Nappa leather with seating surfaces, steering wheel, gearshift, instrument panel, doors and center console in sueded microfiber
- High-gloss Carbon Fiber interior trim package
- Interior featuring blue (with Ceramic Matrix Gray) or neutral (with Sebring Orange) stitching
- Brembo carbon-ceramic brakes, gray painted brake calipers and gloss black-painted aluminum Cup wheels
- Performance Data Recorder
- Competition sport seats
- Carbon fiber exterior aerodynamics package (visible carbon fiber front splitter and side skirts)
- Carbon Flash Black Fender Hash Marks (exclusively available for the Grand Sport model)
- 8-speed automatic transmission with and without Z07 package (exclusively available for the Grand Sport model)
- 7-speed manual transmission with Z07 package (for Z06 and Grand Sport models)
Along with the current year’s model portfolio, the Corvette Final Edition is available on the European market; 116,500 euros in Germany and 130,000 Swiss francs in Switzerland as a Grand Sport and for 139,500 euros in Germany and 153,200 Swiss francs in Switzerland as a Z06.