A 2011 CR-Z equipped with Mugen accessories was revealed at this year’s SEMA Show. Honda announced that in the spring of 2011, it will begin sales of a limited-edition Mugen accessory kit for the vehicle. Limited to only 300 complete kits, the package includes: a full Mugen body kit; a front grille; a rear wing spoiler; 17-inch “XJ” aluminum wheels; sport mats; a unique black aluminum shift knob and a billet aluminum oil-filler cap. Further, after purchase, each owner will receive a unique serial-number plaque designating each kit as one of 300 available. All of the painted parts will come color-matched to each of the five available CR-Z colors. Pricing details will be made available closer to the on-sale date.
- Fast X: An Inside Look at the Cars That Will Race Across the Screen
- Xiaomi Redmi 12 Turbo is here with Harry Potter edition
- Smartwatch for Your Workout: The Best Fitness Tracking Features to Keep You Motivated
- Choosing a Car Roof Rack: A Comprehensive Guide for Outdoor Enthusiasts
- Bungee Jumping in the USA: Thrilling Adventures Await
Alfa Romeo AMG Audi BMW BMW history BMW Motorrad Cadillac Camaro Chevrolet Corvette Dodge Essentials Ferrari Ford Hyundai Infiniti Jeep Mercedes-Benz Mercedes-Benz history Mini Motorsport News Mustang Nissan Opel Porsche Renault Road Test Subaru Toyota Volvo