The Lingenfelter LS9 powered 2010 Camaro SS with a TR6060 manual transmission ran a 10.36 @ 139.95 MPH in the quarter mile at the Camaro5Fest in Georgia Saturday April 17, 2010. The LPE LS9 Camaro was running our 855 Horsepower ZR1 LS9 engine with several of the Lingenfelter ZR1 supercharger upgrades.
- Fast X: An Inside Look at the Cars That Will Race Across the Screen
- Xiaomi Redmi 12 Turbo is here with Harry Potter edition
- Smartwatch for Your Workout: The Best Fitness Tracking Features to Keep You Motivated
- Choosing a Car Roof Rack: A Comprehensive Guide for Outdoor Enthusiasts
- Bungee Jumping in the USA: Thrilling Adventures Await
Alfa Romeo AMG Audi BMW BMW history BMW Motorrad Cadillac Camaro Chevrolet Corvette Dodge Essentials Ferrari Ford Hyundai Infiniti Jeep Mercedes-Benz Mercedes-Benz history Mini Motorsport News Mustang Nissan Opel Porsche Renault Road Test Subaru Toyota Volvo