3dCarbon Mazda2 was unveiled at the 2011 SEMA Show. Its 3dCarbon/Air Design body kit is manufactured in high-pressure polyurethane injection molding and either pre-primer or pre-painted in all-factory colors. The customized body kit includes a front air dam, side skirts, a rear lower diffuser and Mazda2 Touring-spec upper rear spoiler. The Spirited Green Metallic paint is further styled with a vinyl graphic design courtesy of Sticky Fingers Design. With darkly tinted windows, the small statured vehicle simply pops. 3M Color Stable Metal-Free Window Film is used on the side and rear windows while the front windshield features 3M Crystalline Nanofilm. An Eibach Springs Pro-Kit improves handling as well as visual appeal. Eighteen-inch FIVE:AD S6:F Gunmetal wheels wrapped with Yokohama S.drive 215/35R18 tires add the finishing touch.
- Fast X: An Inside Look at the Cars That Will Race Across the Screen
- Xiaomi Redmi 12 Turbo is here with Harry Potter edition
- Smartwatch for Your Workout: The Best Fitness Tracking Features to Keep You Motivated
- Choosing a Car Roof Rack: A Comprehensive Guide for Outdoor Enthusiasts
- Bungee Jumping in the USA: Thrilling Adventures Await
Alfa Romeo AMG Audi BMW BMW history BMW Motorrad Cadillac Camaro Chevrolet Corvette Dodge Essentials Ferrari Ford Hyundai Infiniti Jeep Mercedes-Benz Mercedes-Benz history Mini Motorsport News Mustang Nissan Opel Porsche Renault Road Test Subaru Toyota Volvo