The perfect high-performance Infiniti Crossover – designed by, and built for, Formula One World Champion Sebastian Vettel – will make its debut in concept form at the 64th International Motor Show in Frankfurt on Tuesday 13 September. The first-ever Vettel-badged road car, the FX Sebastian Vettel version is the lightest, fastest and most aerodynamic FX yet, reflecting the World Champion’s desire for a 300km/h Crossover that he can drive on his home country’s derestricted Autobahn. Based on the already fast and sporting V8-powered FX50S Premium, the FX Sebastian Vettel version features changes to engine, suspension and body, with key aerodynamic enhancements implemented with input from Red Bull Racing. The one-off model also gains an interior personalized to Sebastian Vettel’s taste, taking the brand hallmarks of exclusiveness and individuality to new heights.
- Fast X: An Inside Look at the Cars That Will Race Across the Screen
- Xiaomi Redmi 12 Turbo is here with Harry Potter edition
- Smartwatch for Your Workout: The Best Fitness Tracking Features to Keep You Motivated
- Choosing a Car Roof Rack: A Comprehensive Guide for Outdoor Enthusiasts
- Bungee Jumping in the USA: Thrilling Adventures Await
Alfa Romeo AMG Audi BMW BMW history BMW Motorrad Cadillac Camaro Chevrolet Corvette Dodge Essentials Ferrari Ford Hyundai Infiniti Jeep Mercedes-Benz Mercedes-Benz history Mini Motorsport News Mustang Nissan Opel Porsche Renault Road Test Subaru Toyota Volvo