Until only recently, RENNtech offered its line of proprietary, one-of-a-kind carbon fiber aerodynamic upgrades for the CLK Black Series only to a small number of exclusive clientele; one of the first being Indy Car driver Tony Kanaan. Due to the increased interest and popularity of these products, they are now available for anyone. RENNtech CLK 63 Black Series carbon aero upgrades include full carbon fiber front splitter, rear diffuser, DTM rear wing, Carbon air box with vacuum chamber and front carbon brake air ducts. All of the components are manufactured in high quality, full carbon fiber available in either matte or gloss finish to suit individual desires.
- Fast X: An Inside Look at the Cars That Will Race Across the Screen
- Xiaomi Redmi 12 Turbo is here with Harry Potter edition
- Smartwatch for Your Workout: The Best Fitness Tracking Features to Keep You Motivated
- Choosing a Car Roof Rack: A Comprehensive Guide for Outdoor Enthusiasts
- Bungee Jumping in the USA: Thrilling Adventures Await
Alfa Romeo AMG Audi BMW BMW history BMW Motorrad Cadillac Camaro Chevrolet Corvette Dodge Essentials Ferrari Ford Hyundai Infiniti Jeep Mercedes-Benz Mercedes-Benz history Mini Motorsport News Mustang Nissan Opel Porsche Renault Road Test Subaru Toyota Volvo