RENNtech announced new exhaust components for the CL63 ( C216). RENNtech T-304 stainless headers are purge welded and feature top of the line big tube 2″ diameter tubing. The headers and high quality 200 cell tri-metal sport cats are then ceramic coated to reduce latent heat in the engine compartment as well as combat against thermal stress. The long tube headers produce an incredible exhaust note and bump the already potent CL 63′s performance an additional 25 hp and 13 lb/ft of torque at the wheels.
- Fast X: An Inside Look at the Cars That Will Race Across the Screen
- Xiaomi Redmi 12 Turbo is here with Harry Potter edition
- Smartwatch for Your Workout: The Best Fitness Tracking Features to Keep You Motivated
- Choosing a Car Roof Rack: A Comprehensive Guide for Outdoor Enthusiasts
- Bungee Jumping in the USA: Thrilling Adventures Await
Alfa Romeo AMG Audi BMW BMW history BMW Motorrad Cadillac Camaro Chevrolet Corvette Dodge Essentials Ferrari Ford Hyundai Infiniti Jeep Mercedes-Benz Mercedes-Benz history Mini Motorsport News Mustang Nissan Opel Porsche Renault Road Test Subaru Toyota Volvo