Honda is getting ready for participation in the Dakar Rally in January 2013, for the first time in 24 years. The prototype machine, which is being developed based on the CRF450X, has been demonstrating high fighting performance on rough road surfaces such as the desert and rocky hills in various tests on engine performance, endurance and long-distance riding. In October 2012, this machine will be put in actual racing in the Morocco Rally to further refine its fighting capability. Honda will strive to win in the Dakar Rally from the first year of returning to the Rally.
- Fast X: An Inside Look at the Cars That Will Race Across the Screen
- Xiaomi Redmi 12 Turbo is here with Harry Potter edition
- Smartwatch for Your Workout: The Best Fitness Tracking Features to Keep You Motivated
- Choosing a Car Roof Rack: A Comprehensive Guide for Outdoor Enthusiasts
- Bungee Jumping in the USA: Thrilling Adventures Await
Alfa Romeo AMG Audi BMW BMW history BMW Motorrad Cadillac Camaro Chevrolet Corvette Dodge Essentials Ferrari Ford Hyundai Infiniti Jeep Mercedes-Benz Mercedes-Benz history Mini Motorsport News Mustang Nissan Opel Porsche Renault Road Test Subaru Toyota Volvo