The Toyota GT86 has a very low center of gravity of 460mm as standard. However, the engineers at H&R took another look on the center of gravity in order to optimize the car even more. H&R’s Sport Springs feature a lower ride of approximately 25millimetres front and rear. This provides for an enhanced look and improved handling, while maintaining superb ride quality and increased driving convenience. Additional enhancements can be made with soon to be available H&R TRAK+ Wheel Spacers. H&R TRAK+ Wheel Spacers are durable and lightweight thanks to a proprietary aluminum/magnesium alloy. Whether H&R TRAK+ Wheel Spacers are combined with stock or aftermarket wheels, the perfect stance can be achieved and the often unsightly gap between the wheel arch and the edge of the fender can become just a thing of the past.
- Fast X: An Inside Look at the Cars That Will Race Across the Screen
- Xiaomi Redmi 12 Turbo is here with Harry Potter edition
- Smartwatch for Your Workout: The Best Fitness Tracking Features to Keep You Motivated
- Choosing a Car Roof Rack: A Comprehensive Guide for Outdoor Enthusiasts
- Bungee Jumping in the USA: Thrilling Adventures Await
Alfa Romeo AMG Audi BMW BMW history BMW Motorrad Cadillac Camaro Chevrolet Corvette Dodge Essentials Ferrari Ford Hyundai Infiniti Jeep Mercedes-Benz Mercedes-Benz history Mini Motorsport News Mustang Nissan Opel Porsche Renault Road Test Subaru Toyota Volvo