One new model in the 2012 Mercedes-Benz Bike Selection is the All Mountain mountainbike, which comes into its own in off-road terrain. A Fox Racing F32 RL suspension fork and a DT M 210 Swiss fork leg, each with spring travel of 120 mm, provide for efficient and safe handling. This model features a 30-speed SRAM X.7/X.9 gear shifter and an Elixir 5 hydraulic disc brake system with 185 mm discs. DT Swiss X1900 wheels round off the functional package. The Mercedes-Benz All Mountain mountainbike weighs 12.8 kg, comes in frame heights of 47 cm, 50 cm and 53 cm.
- Fast X: An Inside Look at the Cars That Will Race Across the Screen
- Xiaomi Redmi 12 Turbo is here with Harry Potter edition
- Smartwatch for Your Workout: The Best Fitness Tracking Features to Keep You Motivated
- Choosing a Car Roof Rack: A Comprehensive Guide for Outdoor Enthusiasts
- Bungee Jumping in the USA: Thrilling Adventures Await
Alfa Romeo AMG Audi BMW BMW history BMW Motorrad Cadillac Camaro Chevrolet Corvette Dodge Essentials Ferrari Ford Hyundai Infiniti Jeep Mercedes-Benz Mercedes-Benz history Mini Motorsport News Mustang Nissan Opel Porsche Renault Road Test Subaru Toyota Volvo