The Mercedes-Benz Eyewear Collection Spring/Summer 2012 covers a broad range of designs, from young & fashionable to comfortable & elegant all the way to exclusive & luxurious. In addition to these, the models of the Mercedes-Benz Eyewear Drivers Edition have been specially developed for long drives. With the exception of models in the shield style, all sunglasses can be fitted with prescription lenses. The Mercedes star is the central element adorning the sides of every Mercedes-Benz frame. The classy 3D effect is achieved through a number of intricate production steps, some of which are carried out by hand. This gives every pair of glasses in the collection the characteristic Mercedes-Benz look. Developed by Mercedes-Benz and their cooperation partner Rodenstock, the glasses are available now from specialist retailers.
- Fast X: An Inside Look at the Cars That Will Race Across the Screen
- Xiaomi Redmi 12 Turbo is here with Harry Potter edition
- Smartwatch for Your Workout: The Best Fitness Tracking Features to Keep You Motivated
- Choosing a Car Roof Rack: A Comprehensive Guide for Outdoor Enthusiasts
- Bungee Jumping in the USA: Thrilling Adventures Await
Alfa Romeo AMG Audi BMW BMW history BMW Motorrad Cadillac Camaro Chevrolet Corvette Dodge Essentials Ferrari Ford Hyundai Infiniti Jeep Mercedes-Benz Mercedes-Benz history Mini Motorsport News Mustang Nissan Opel Porsche Renault Road Test Subaru Toyota Volvo