Cadillac’s year-to-date sales increase of 38 percent will be the brand’s largest since 1976, making the 110-year old brand the fastest growing major automotive brand in the U.S. The Cadillac ATS sport sedan has been instrumental in attracting new buyers. Roughly 70 percent of ATS buyers are choosing their first Cadillac. The XTS luxury sedan, introduced in the summer of 2012, had its best retail sales in May. Cadillac’s total sedan portfolio is up 122 percent so far in 2013.
- Fast X: An Inside Look at the Cars That Will Race Across the Screen
- Xiaomi Redmi 12 Turbo is here with Harry Potter edition
- Smartwatch for Your Workout: The Best Fitness Tracking Features to Keep You Motivated
- Choosing a Car Roof Rack: A Comprehensive Guide for Outdoor Enthusiasts
- Bungee Jumping in the USA: Thrilling Adventures Await
Alfa Romeo AMG Audi BMW BMW history BMW Motorrad Cadillac Camaro Chevrolet Corvette Dodge Essentials Ferrari Ford Hyundai Infiniti Jeep Mercedes-Benz Mercedes-Benz history Mini Motorsport News Mustang Nissan Opel Porsche Renault Road Test Subaru Toyota Volvo