Hartge has developed an engine upgrade for the new BMW 330d. It is available for the BMW 3 Series Sedan (F30) and the BMW 3 Series Touring (F31) models and also for the 330d xDrive with the four-wheel drive. With the Hartge engine conversion, the 3.0-litre, 6-cylinder diesel produces 302 horsepower and 655 Newton metres (483 lb-ft) of torque. The standard BMW 330d delivers 258 hp and 560 Nm.
- Fast X: An Inside Look at the Cars That Will Race Across the Screen
- Xiaomi Redmi 12 Turbo is here with Harry Potter edition
- Smartwatch for Your Workout: The Best Fitness Tracking Features to Keep You Motivated
- Choosing a Car Roof Rack: A Comprehensive Guide for Outdoor Enthusiasts
- Bungee Jumping in the USA: Thrilling Adventures Await
Alfa Romeo AMG Audi BMW BMW history BMW Motorrad Cadillac Camaro Chevrolet Corvette Dodge Essentials Ferrari Ford Hyundai Infiniti Jeep Mercedes-Benz Mercedes-Benz history Mini Motorsport News Mustang Nissan Opel Porsche Renault Road Test Subaru Toyota Volvo