Opel/Vauxhall continues its portfolio expansion as the addition of a new Convertible has been confirmed today. The new Cabrio is part of the company’s €11 billion investment pledge announced approximately one year ago as part of its plan for the future. The new Convertible will be based on Opel/Vauxhall’s compact vehicle architecture which is also the basis for the current Astra, the Astra SportsTourer and the upcoming Astra GTC (concept on the right). It will hit the market in 2013 – the same year that Opel/Vauxhall will also launch its chic and stylish small car meeting the growing demand for vehicles in line with a young and urban lifestyle.
- Fast X: An Inside Look at the Cars That Will Race Across the Screen
- Xiaomi Redmi 12 Turbo is here with Harry Potter edition
- Smartwatch for Your Workout: The Best Fitness Tracking Features to Keep You Motivated
- Choosing a Car Roof Rack: A Comprehensive Guide for Outdoor Enthusiasts
- Bungee Jumping in the USA: Thrilling Adventures Await
Alfa Romeo AMG Audi BMW BMW history BMW Motorrad Cadillac Camaro Chevrolet Corvette Dodge Essentials Ferrari Ford Hyundai Infiniti Jeep Mercedes-Benz Mercedes-Benz history Mini Motorsport News Mustang Nissan Opel Porsche Renault Road Test Subaru Toyota Volvo