The Abarth Rally Trophy will continue in 2012 in the rallies with the Abarth 500 Rally cars (type approved by the FIA in compliance with the Group R3T regulations). The Abarth 500 Rally Trophy focuses on young people who can race at low cost. The winners of the 2011 were two young talents, 19-year-old Michele Tassone of Cuneo with Fabio Grimaldi as second driver. The Abarth 500 Rally Trophy will maintain its international flavour in its third edition, which basked in outstanding success during the last sports season by including a few of Europe’s most prestigious rallies. For the first time the calendar includes the Ypres, Corsica and Valais rallies, which are added to the Mille Miglia and Sanremo appointments, in addition to the Rally du Chablais in Switzerland.
- Fast X: An Inside Look at the Cars That Will Race Across the Screen
- Xiaomi Redmi 12 Turbo is here with Harry Potter edition
- Smartwatch for Your Workout: The Best Fitness Tracking Features to Keep You Motivated
- Choosing a Car Roof Rack: A Comprehensive Guide for Outdoor Enthusiasts
- Bungee Jumping in the USA: Thrilling Adventures Await
Alfa Romeo AMG Audi BMW BMW history BMW Motorrad Cadillac Camaro Chevrolet Corvette Dodge Essentials Ferrari Ford Hyundai Infiniti Jeep Mercedes-Benz Mercedes-Benz history Mini Motorsport News Mustang Nissan Opel Porsche Renault Road Test Subaru Toyota Volvo